Thursday 18 June 2015

Alley 3D Model Textures - Re-Submission



I chose to give the bricks a more red hue but also to tone the colour down to make them so that they'd look more aged and worn.



All Textures added

To vary the wall, I added a second type of brick texture below the stone border. I also made the arch over the grate part of the walls texture since I could add better lighting with the emboss effect in Photoshop.

With Specular and Normal Maps added

I think that if the Sewer Grate was actually raised off the ground, it would look better than the flat texture and make better use of the Specular Map. I did however, alter the individual lights and darks of the Grate on it's Specular Map, to give it better depth and lighting. I was very satisfied with the effect that they created and thought of ways they could be used in future work, such as the Summer Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment